Purpose: Install Netatalk (AFP) on Ubuntu with encrypted authentication (using OpenSSL), which is not enabled by default with the Ubuntu netatalk package. By default, the package installed from the Ubuntu universal repositories will transmit your password via clear text (you’ll know this because Mac OS X Tiger will throw a warning and Leopard won’t do anything useful at all).
New DesignAm working on a new design - bear with me while it gets battered around. -DT
- How to: Install Multiple Versions of Python 3 on Mac
- How To: Filter Lookup Field Values by Current User
- How To: Unlock, Root, and Install a Custom ROM on a Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) Using a Mac
- How To: Install Vim 7.x Locally on Site5
- How To: Store iMovie ’09 Events and Projects on a Network Volume (NAS)