Purpose: setup an automatic encrypted off-site backup system that utilizes Amazon S3 with incremental backups by duplicity on the Mac (Leopard) or Ubuntu. Currently, I do have my own on-site backup system in place (nightly backups via rsync to external hard drive), but I am wary that some day my house may explode and I’ll have nothing left. Enter my new friend: the encrypted off-site backup.
New DesignAm working on a new design - bear with me while it gets battered around. -DT
- How to: Install Multiple Versions of Python 3 on Mac
- How To: Filter Lookup Field Values by Current User
- How To: Unlock, Root, and Install a Custom ROM on a Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) Using a Mac
- How To: Install Vim 7.x Locally on Site5
- How To: Store iMovie ’09 Events and Projects on a Network Volume (NAS)