Purpose: while iMovie ’09 allows you to store your events and projects on physically attached hard drives (external or internal) it doesn’t offer an out-of-the-box way to store them on a network attached storage (NAS) device. I have a file serve and I want to use it.
New DesignAm working on a new design - bear with me while it gets battered around. -DT
- How to: Install Multiple Versions of Python 3 on Mac
- How To: Filter Lookup Field Values by Current User
- How To: Unlock, Root, and Install a Custom ROM on a Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) Using a Mac
- How To: Install Vim 7.x Locally on Site5
- How To: Store iMovie ’09 Events and Projects on a Network Volume (NAS)