Purpose: to mount a remote directory on my local Ubuntu Linux Desktop system using SFTP (which is SSH in an FTP-like fashion). The goal is to easily gain access to a remote system’s files through another folder on my desktop. Debina/Ubuntu allows you to easily mount SSH folders via the GUI, however, these mounts won’t show up in the terminal (and in some programs). I used sshfs to accomplish this.
New DesignAm working on a new design - bear with me while it gets battered around. -DT
- How To: Unlock, Root, and Install a Custom ROM on a Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) Using a Mac
- How To: Install Vim 7.x Locally on Site5
- How To: Store iMovie ’09 Events and Projects on a Network Volume (NAS)
- Script: clean_bzip – a command line program for clean directory compression
- django-hitcount: simple app to count hits/views for an object