Purpose: create a Network Trash functionality for a Ubuntu Linux file server (NAS). Reason being: by default, files deleted from the command line on file server go away permanently. If I am connected to my file server from my Mac via AFP (through netatalk) or SSH (SFTP through Fuse) and delete a file, that file is gone forever! This is a problem, because often I find I want them back. Enter: libtrash!
New DesignAm working on a new design - bear with me while it gets battered around. -DT
- How to: Install Multiple Versions of Python 3 on Mac
- How To: Filter Lookup Field Values by Current User
- How To: Unlock, Root, and Install a Custom ROM on a Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) Using a Mac
- How To: Install Vim 7.x Locally on Site5
- How To: Store iMovie ’09 Events and Projects on a Network Volume (NAS)